Tips to create a better videographer profile
If you are a successful videographer or you want to become one, primfactor is the best platform where you can promote yourself. Create a profile and fill all of your details, upload up to 10 images that better describe what you are doing, add your Youtube or Vimeo chanel and one or 2 videos which will present your business.
This is a very simple way to launch your business on the market for free, without buying any Hosting, Domain or asking for a Web Development company to create a presentational website for you (you basically avoid all of this costs by simply Registering on our platform).
We do all the promoting stuff, and take care of you profile.
Our job is to connect you with potential clients without any effort from your side.
If you decide to create this profile you will need first to Register at this link.
After registration, you can create the profile. Take care to select the Videographer category.
We allow people to search and filter on the first page specifically for videographers in a specific area (country and town) so don't get the wrong category (if you do so, you can easly change it later, after your profile will be approved).
When creating a profile we advice you to respect some of the best practices listed here:
- Your profile has to be in the language you want to be found by your clients.
If your audience is formed by english people, or people who can talk on a daily basis english, then write your copy in english. If your targeted people speak spanish, then write your description in spanish.
- Description has to be as long as possible. At least 4-5 paragraphs Speack about your activity, how good you are, what camera you use and what techniques, about your previous clients and many other things. All of this will help for Search Engines (as Google) to get indexed faster and better. (SEO things - we are sure you heard about them)
- Before to upload up to 10 images on your profile (and after your profile is approved), don't forget to name your photos with words that better describe your activity.
If you do videography then name your images like: events-videographer-london.jpg (if you are in London), or videographer-events-quality.jpg. You get it! The extension of the image doesn't matter;
Is important to upload all the images if you can, even is you main product is video. Why? Because you will better optimize your page (SEO), by naming them as it was explained above;
- If you have a fixed location where you can meet clients (or maybe having a showroom), add your exact address and check the link from your public profile to be sure your client will know exactly where to come when they will have a meeting aranged with you;
- After you create your profile, uploaded images and added you video chanels and video promo, help your profile a bit by pushing your link on all the Social platforms you can. We created a few Share buttons under primfactor logo from your Public profile which will do this with one click.